Being away from home can be a great worry for pet owners. Thankfully, North Shore Vet Hospital has facilities for accommodating both cats and dogs that will provide for their every need . You can rest assured that the highest level of care will be provided for your pet, we are happy to cater for all requirements including any regular medication that your pet may require.
- Daily exercise and playtime for cats with the cat towers and the ability to roam.
- A climate-controlled environment, so pets are comfortable no matter the weather.
- Premium cat and dog food. If your pet is fussy or has diet requirements we can feed food provided by you at no extra charge.
- We have Feliway (a relaxing pheromone diffusor) within the cattery to keep all our furry friends happy and relaxed!
- We are open 7 days a week for drop off and pick-ups.
- Veterinary Staff are on site 24/7 so you know your pet has the best care at all times
- Pets on medication or other treatments are well catered for.
- You are welcome to visit our facilities. Contact us at (02) 9436 1213 to arrange this.
- All pets receives plenty of love and cuddles!
How much does it cost?
Please call (02) 9436 1213 and enquire for the cost from reception.
Does my petneed anything before boarding?
All pets must be up-to-date with their vaccinations, worming and flea treatment. If needed these can be arranged through the clinic by calling (02) 9436 1213 . If your pets vaccination was administered elsewhere we will require a vaccination certificate.
Do dogs have access to the cat boarding?
No, the cat boarding is completely separate to the hospital and dogs are not able to access it.
Do you provide food?
Yes, we provide all meals and generally use Hills. We also have plenty of tasty treats such as tuna or tinned food for our fussy visitors.
Can I see the facilities before booking?
Yes, we welcome visits please call the clinic to arrange one on (02) 9436 1213
PLEASE NOTE THAT We are unable to board kittens who have not completed a primary vaccination course or undesexed cats over five (5) months of age.